Wednesday, April 6, 2011

post yg TIZ

TAK IKUT ZAMAN . haha . frst2 cngrtltions for the spm cndidates 2010 . superbly cool to see how they mnge to actually hve 11a+ in grasp . 4 stdents 11a+ and 16 other sraight a . wnder how the result will look like ths year . im hoping tht its better . even if im nt one of them i jst hope for the best for all of us .

knpe ye bgtu rmai cg2 yg kte klas ikhlas smbong . are we really are conceited ? or is it matter of perception ? i dnt know but honestly , if thts how we're bhaving , we're so sorry . im so sorry . smtimes when i thnk back , am i talking in a way , bragging myself ? if i did , its unconciously hppen so im sory . i dnt know whether i did self-praise myself or not but i hve ths heavy uneasy feelings . kekdang from others point of view , i did seems arrogant ( x tau btol ke x tp dlm fkran sy mcm ne la ) . but from my own lenses , i thnk , i thnk la i've set so many boundaries in my cnvrstion . and im actually afraid of talkng about others matter tht it always talk about my own self . so sgt2lah mntak maaf . i wnt to seal my mouth for once and stop talking but its hard . its damn hard . i always want to keep my mouth shut but whenever im excited , the stories jst went on and on effortlessly . in the end , when i thnk back , it make me feel so bad . the ngative side of me seems to cndemn my own system . other people arent blaming me but i do blame myself . when im in a nrmal cndtion , i'll question my own thoughts . why did i burden myself wth those unnecessary negtive thnking ? under certain circumstnces , i cntinue on blaming myself . im pressured wth those thoughts . smtimes it does effect my studies . i tend to thnk about ths more than i thnk of the real prblems im facing .

do i hve some kind of mental disorder ? huhu . jst curious sbb fkiran sy teramatlah negatif ttg diri sy sndri . tp kekadng normal je . knp sy x bleh tgk dri sy on the bright side jst like i do towards the people around me ? herm pape la . btol la ustzah kte , Allah nk uji kte ada mcm2 cara . dari skecil2 mslah mcm ne pn ad org nmpk bsar . org yg kne hdpi mnde yg lg truk plk nmpk mslah mreka sbgai mnde yg kecik je . btapa fragile nye sy dbndingkn dgn org laen yg ad mslah lg besar tp seems not to be bothered wth it .

dnt worry be happy :)

No comments: