Tuesday, July 17, 2012

counting days

assalamualaikum . selawat dan salam atas baginda Rasulullah SAW . alhamdulillah ala kulli hal .

i'm in the middle of my mid term exam fyi laa . hihi . bapak susah kot . its really , i mean very very strenuous should i say ? sedih lg ahzan especially for my physics paper . seriously , arrggghh terrible like shooot . somehow , i can relate why i only have mere a for my physics sbjeck . horl . its really hard . well , in my opinion la but then when i ask smeone else , they find that physics are just fine so , i guess , its just me . heh . its a nightmare to think of how my marks would look like . for now , i'm trying hard to sooth my heart by thnking about going home . yeah , im going home ! hoho . excited . sgt . sgt . like finally , after more than a month , im going to see my family back , my home  and such such . haha .

about exam , yestrday i have 2 papers which were biology and statistics . bio was like , each minute ticked , i was like , gelabah tahap ntah pape  . its like crazy . i wrote with hands like parkinson smthing . dh la mrkh quiz bio rndah gle . i cant imagine what will my average score be . erkkk . as for statistics , the last one hour , my head ached like smthing swirl out my brain through my eyes . my head was spinning that i feel like fainted . i answered those questions in such pain that i barely remember the paper that i took . yg ni pn satu lg . mrkh quiz ngn test mcm ntah pape . sigh . insane much ? such unsanitary is unacceptable .

anyhow , 3 more days and i'm going home . yoohoo . tmorrow would be chemistry  then , research skill and finally logical reasoning and the next day i will be in bus , going back with syerah hfiz and frdaus ? i feel extremely giddy . and its ramadan soon . yeah ! insyaAllah everything would be jst fine . insyaAllah .

No comments: