Thursday, February 11, 2010

chnese new year

hye2 . theres alots of bizzare thngs hppening ths week . heh .

errm its day off ths snday and mnday . chnese new year kn . yeah merely snday and mnday . not tuesday wdnsday nor thrsday . sigh . still teachers are like enjoy giving hmworks and toturng us . is it really that good by gving such burden on us . we're on leave jst for 4 days . its like jst two weeknds rght . the hmworks are piling up for months . heh .

my uncle is going to brtunang ths week . ths snday kot . we're headng to kedah . my aunt plan jln kat lngkawi but since the school(my school) is opening ths tuesday mayb skjp je . at first im nt fellng good about it sbb we're back early bcause im schoolng on slase kn . bt then my mum said that my dad hve to work on tuesday too . so its nt like all my fault . heh . kuno pnye pmkirn .

pen off .

No comments: