Monday, June 14, 2010

smbut menantu 12th june

hye2 . its been busy since wdnsday because the house're nt ready yet . i mean its nt even fnished . all the elctricity were done that thrsday and mjlis doa naik rmah were done that nght . my grndpa was like ' dang ke siap ari ne ni? ' snce tht evening . even my grnny were fed up . people hd been so busy yet he jst wndered around the house thnkng whether the house wll be done .thats why shes upset wth him . heh . and the house is cmplete wth lngsir for the ceremony . the day bfore mjlis pn looked like its packed . packed dgn org buat kje . org psng lngsir . org elektrik . org syiling .org lndskap . org rmai mcm da hri mjlis . heh . nme ja mjlis smbut mnantu tp siap bsnding and mkn bradab . heh . i dnt know . mayb mmg adat org utara kt . or myb sbb my new aunt tikah ank tunggal so mcm tu la . grand la . tht day mmg ad byk mjlis . dlm my fmly pn ad 2 wedding . belah mk 1 blah ayh 1 . i didnt go both . heh . but my prents went the one belah my dad . its held at TTI .













No comments: