Sunday, December 20, 2009

lalala

hye2 . im jst droppng by . tgh tnggu cte loadng . heh .

just now one of my friend texted me . she told me about the exam result . i was like 'ble result out ae' . she said 'laa madhi x tau ke . kn 24 ne . hri khmis ne la . kn ye kbo mse brita khmis lpas dh' . yes . im so nt up to news . even bfore that my sis told me so too but really , shes nt that reliable . haha .

its like jst in a split scond , result is out . school is going to open . hish . i thnk kn my holiday is so in vain . hnestly im craving to read f4 txt but smthng is holding me bck . heh . this holiday end up wth stories . i watched yukan club . atashinchi no dnshi . fated to love u . ko one . smiling pasta . the clue cllector . theyre awesome . im promoting . heh .

rght now im readng magic teacher . i found that book at my granny's house . its my aunts i suppose . but i thought she'd bought all the series thats why im readng it . it turned out x ckup . anyone here hve the book? lend them to me please . heh .

and oh my prents're home already . they bring bck piles of kain nk buat lngsir . heh .

Allah wishes . sme f3 stdent ths year dpt 9a . amin .

No comments: