Thursday, December 17, 2009

leftout

ermm . seems like all of us are left out again . mum and dad is going to kl tnggal kteorg tkial2 kat umh . sigh . theyre going about a day or two . heh

uh-oh timtim died last sturday . sian dye . my parents both said dye kne lnggar since perut dye tkluar . its a great pity since he's the youngst . and the cutest . and the most adorable . my sis keep saying ' why dont tumtum die ' . haha . cruel . total discrimination .

my mum said that my dad do the mri test. his heartbeat isnt that nrmal . slightly nt nrmal . vry slight . thats the real reasn why dye eager sgt naek bkit . even ths whole week my mum keep saying he should cntrol his food . kne mkn ikn singgang je . heh .

miss my friend . cpt la bleh jmpe . heh . 9a guys in our grasp . i'll keep my fnger cross . amin .

No comments: