Friday, December 25, 2009

results out finally

Alhmdulillah . theres 82 stdents dpt 9a . tht includes me so syukurlh . thniah jgk kwn2 yg laen aisyh hmaira,kimah,syuk,tikah,fizah,fini,elia,aisyh syaamilah and mira . and and so on la . to my cousn cngrats la dpt 6a . ummi ckp brkat kne mrh sokmo la tuh . heh .

act im very happy bcause ysterday my friend called me . prymry school best buddiey nabila . its like long long time ago since last cntact so im shocked . speechless . dh la bru bgn tdo time tuh . heh . shes still the same . well , no awkward silence occured . haha . when we both called off the call . instntly like millions of question popped out in my head . sigh . bru ad modal nk ckp tp phone da ttup so we'll see . i'll call back la . some other time . heh . she said dpt 8a so cngrat la . x dpt ckp sbb mmg like my limbs went numb . my words scatterd - cant be put that mment .

and my mum went to dngun again and again . ths time shes going thre for 4 days . oooh shoot . ths time for sure la the cats going to lose weight . heh .

again . congratulation .

No comments: